Welcome to a Healthy Core

Living life healthily from the inside out in every realm of life. 
 

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jordan Rubin at Akins Wednesday at 7:00pm!

Jordan Rubin, founder and CEO of Garden of Life will be at the Akins at 63rd and May tomorrow, May 12 at 7:00pm. I discovered Jordan Rubin a few years ago and read his book "The Maker's Diet" and it changed my life. The truths from this book led me to begin my learning journey into studying about health and wellness. 

Jordan Rubin has an amazing testimony of how he cured himself from Crohn's Disease - which is considered to be incurable - through biblical food, supplements, oils and faith confessions. I actually saw him speak for the first time in London at Hillsong church. He will be sharing keys that will help unlock potential and empower extraordinary health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment