Welcome to a Healthy Core

Living life healthily from the inside out in every realm of life. 
 

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Food Journal



So here’s the results for my first day of incorporating those 4 healthy habits. I have to say that the last 15 minutes of cardio was a bit painful but afterwards I sure did feel like a million bucks. Gotta love those endorphins. So here’s the stats:

Breakfast: slice of Ezekiel Bread Cinnamon Toast with a teaspoon of peanut butter: (yummy), 1 1/2 eggs scrambled and 1/2 slice of orange

Lunch: 1/2 can of chicken chili on a handful of brown rice with a mixed green salad, 2 dollops of humus, 3 Suzie’s Organic non yeast crackers, fresh berries and 1/4 of a banana. My lunch is the one on the right.

Snack: Half a Banana

Dinner: Thai Basil Tofu on Brown Rice. I had half of the portion and a Mixed Green Salad.

H20: over 8 glasses (boy that makes you go to the bathroom a lot)

Cardio: One full hour on the treadmill mostly running.

I want to know what you had to eat today, send me your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment