Welcome to a Healthy Core

Living life healthily from the inside out in every realm of life. 
 

Saturday, May 8, 2010

How I love B, let me count the ways




Friday, I was tired all day and I ate pretty healthy, took my supplements including my multi-vitamin, worked out and drank lots of water. Yesterday I decided to add B-12 to my supplements and had an amazing amount of energy all day. I do credit the B-12. All B's are amazing and necessary for the body to operate at top optimum health. Check out what this super vitamin does:

Vitamin B1 : (thiamine)
works with other B's to breakdown food and turn it into energy & helps keeps tissue healthy

Vitamin B2: (riboflavin)
repairs and performs maintenance to the body, metabolizes fat, carbohydrates and protein into energy

Vitamin B3 : (niacin or niacinamide)
helps maintain the health of the digestive system, nervous system and skin, it also helps reduce cholesterol and prevents pellagra

Vitamin B5 : (pantothenic acid)
anti-stress vitamin. It keeps your nervous system healthy and strong

Vitamin B6; (pyridoxal,pyridoxine, pyridoxine hydrochloride)
master vitamin in the processing of amino acids. It also helps make happy hormones like serotonin, melatonin, dopamine. I like me some B6

Vitamin B7 : (biotin)
enables your body to process fats, carbohydrates and protein into energy

Vitamin B9: (folic acid)
needed for DNA synthesis. Very important for pregnant women

Vitamin B12: (commonly cyanocobalamin in vitamin supplements)
* Increased energy
* Restored mental clarity, and help with memory loss
* Reduced daily stress and irritability
* And many other great health benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment