Welcome to a Healthy Core

Living life healthily from the inside out in every realm of life. 
 

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cool Greens: Coolest New Restaurant in Oklahoma City


The coolest new restaurant in town has to be Cool Greens. I have become quite the regular. I enjoy the amazing fresh delicious food and am wowed by the chic decor and contemporary atmosphere. They offer amazing salads, wraps, pizzas, soups, frozen yogurt, smoothies and freshed squeezed juices with a wonderful drink selection. The picture above was my lunch from today. It is a build your own salad. I chose mixed greens, grape tomatoes, red onions, avocados, chevre cheese and salmon on top with a chipolte dressing. It was superb. This is the kind of place you visit weekly. I recommend it as one of my top five places to eat in Oklahoma City for excellent health options and delicious meals. Bravo Cool Greens!

No comments:

Post a Comment